Friday, April 1, 2011

Quick Review

Sorry folks I HAVE seen all three new movies that are out this weekend however I fear I must work and won't have time to fully review them. However I didn't want those of you who plan to see one this afternoon not to have a clue so here's a quick review. The full review will be up for them all later today once I get off work. This is just a rough review bear in mind I may boost or lower some scores but not much as I have time to think them over.

Hop-  5/10 E.M.
          3/10 C.E.
 Hop away from this one unless you have little ones or like Alvin and the Chipmunks

Source Code- 7/10 E.M.
                       6/10 C.E. ?
Good movie worth a watch

Insidious- 9/10 E.M.
                7/10 C.E.
Terrifying the best horror movie in the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment